My little girl is getting so big right before my eyes.
Taking Taylor to a daycare with all 4 year old's is so
much different than taking her to an in-home daycare
with a 2 yr, 12 month old, and 9 month old. Taylor started
her new daycare AKA preschool this week. She is going to the
same facility as preschool so we are telling her it is ALL preschool.
She absolutely loves it. Everyday she is ready to go by 7am when
dad leaves and when I pick her up she doesn't want to leave.
I thought for sure we would have melt downs in the morning b/c
she is so shy, but she was running to play before I could even leave the room.
Every morning gets harder and harder for mom b/c I see how much she is changing
in just one week and that makes me want to cry!
Monday night was the hardest night for her. She was SO tired that she
couldn't function. She was in bed and asleep by 6:45pm. Each night has gotten
a little bit better and she is getting back to normal. She has so many activities
during the day from gym time, to playground time, reading time, etc that
I think her little body is in overload. Her days are so much different
than before and I think over the next few weeks and months she is going
to grow into a bright little girl.
What Else?
She is going to be my little cook. She loves to help me in the kitchen.
She helped me make cookies one night and supper the next. I think
her new phrase is "Me Do"
1 comment:
You go girl! Sounds like Taylor woll tackle any challenge.
Uncle Floyd
Post a Comment