Saturday, April 16, 2011

Update on Baby Rath

4 weeks to go until Baby Boy Rath blesses us with his arrival. We have already picked his birthday as I will be having a c-section, May 17th will be the big day...if I make it!! I have started my weekly visits and so far my BP has been really good. On the hot days I have started retaining LOTS of fluid, but on the cool days I do much better. As of April 16th I am 35 weeks. The closer I get to 37 weeks and the more fluid I retain the fear of developing preclampsia sneaks closer to the front of my mind. His heart beat sounds very strong and even though he has settled down he still gets a good kick or jab in daily. The Rath's.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

If you wait until the 19th, he will have the same bday as Maggie Moo.

Unknown said...

Haha, I'm logged in under my mom...